A training event hosted by SW CoPPA in conjunction with Bevan Brittan LLP and Serjeants’ Inn Chambers covering:
- The Direction of Travel for PVS and MCS Cases;
- Deprivation of Liberty in the Medical Context;
- Experimental Treatment and Charlie Gard; and
- Obstetrics, Mental Health and the Court of Protection.
- Katie Gollop QC – Serjeants’ Inn Chambers;
- Will Pickles, Associate Bevan Brittan LLP;
- Debra Powell QC – Serjeants’ Inn Chambers;
- Sophia Roper – Serjeants’ Inn Chambers;
- Sarah Simcock – Serjeants’ Inn Chambers; and
- Hannah Taylor, Senior Associate, Bevan Brittan LLP.
Cost: Free for COPPA members, £10 for non-members (cash only payable on the night)
Time: 5pm registration