The Court of Protection Practitioners Association London (CoPPA London) was formed officially in February 2016. CoPPA London is a new regional sub group under the national CoPPA umbrella. We strive to bring together members of the profession in London, to network and to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas about our practice.
If you would like to be contacted by email about future events in London, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list.
The aims of CoPPA London reflect those of the national CoPPA organisation:
- to create a forum for discussion of matters of common interest
- to ascertain and represent views of members in relation to their professional interests
- to protect and promote the efficiency of Courts in England and Wales in dealing with matters relating to the Court of Protection
- to further the understanding and development of the Court of Protection and Mental Capacity and Mental Health Law
- to develop the facility in England and Wales for the conduct of cases in the Court of Protection
- develop the advancement of education of the public and to further and improve the knowledge of all persons involved and interested in the law and practice of relating to Court of Protection and Mental Health and Mental Capacity issues.